PLASSERAUD Laurent Voir la fiche profil en français
- PLASSERAUD Laurent
- Statut : Researcher (CR)
- Team : OCS
- Function : Researchers
- Tags : Coordination chemistry, Green chemistry, Polymers, Structural chemistry
- ORCID : 0000-0002-7870-1881
- Address :
ICMUB Institut de Chimie Moléculaire de l'Université de Bourgogne
Bât. MIRANDE - Aile B - Bureau B120
9 Avenue Alain Savary
21000 Dijon – France
- Tél : (+33) 380 399 160
Laurent Plasseraud is CNRS researcher as Chargé de Recherche at the University of Burgundy (DijonFrance).
His main research results concern original structures of transition metal and main group metal complexes with relevance to sustainability, homogenous catalysis, supramolecular chemistry, and molecular materials fields.
Since he joined the CNRS (2001-present), he devoted his research activities on sustainable chemistry projects using CO2 as a C1 synthon, and more recently he focuses on the transformation of biobased molecules into chemicals and materials with higher added values.
Current topics of research :
- Carbon dioxide, a renewable source of carbon: Application for the green synthesis of dialkyl carbonates,
- Chemical transformation of biomass-derived molecules, ▪ Insertion Mechanisms of carbon dioxide into the metal-alkoxide bonds,
- Insertion Mechanisms of carbon dioxide into the metal-alkoxide bonds
- Main group metal coordination chemistry,
- Processes of carbonate biomineralization in metazoans (interdisciplinary collaboration with the Dr. Frédéric Marin, Biogéosciences laboratory, Dijon - UMR CNRS 6282).
Main Group Metal Chemistry in Burgundy Sauce, 1st French Main Group Metal Chemistry Symposium, Rennes, France (2018).
Catalytic Transesterification of Organic Carbonates with Bio-based Building Blocks, 9 th Workshop on Fats and Oils as Renewable Feedstock for the Chemical Industry, Karlsruhe, Germany (2017).
High-pressure NMR spectroscopy: An in situ tool to study tin-catalyzed synthesis of organic carbonates from carbon dioxide and alcohols, 15th International Conference on the Coordination and Organometallic Chemistry of Germanium, Tin and Lead, ICCOC-15, Pardubice, Czech Republic (2016).
Photopolymerizable Synthons From Fatty acids and Glycerol Derivatives, Biomass Conversion: Green Chemistry & Innovative Processes A Nordic-French conference, Paris, France (2016).
Novel Alkali-Metal Hydrido-tris(pyrazolyl)borate Complexes, 6 th EuChemS Conference on Nitrogen Ligands, Beaune, France (2015).
Organotin(IV)-Oxo Clusters Chemistry: Unprecedented Polynuclear Frameworks, Journées de la Division Chimie de Coordination de la Société Française de Chimie, Strasbourg, France (2012).
Organotin(IV) Chemistry Made in Dijon, 2nd Czech-French Vltava meeting of Chemistry, Pardubice, Czech Republic (2011).
Dimethyl carbonate: direct synthesis from carbon dioxide and application in transesterification reaction, 42th Symposium on Catalysis, Prague, Czech Republic (2010).
Master 2 “Molecular Chemistry and Metals for Health and Sustainable Development (MMHD)”, module “Chemicals and Materials from Renewable Resources” (depuis 2017).